Top News

Equinix Buys Rest Of Brazilian Data Center Provider ALOG For $225M

Redwood City-based data center operator Equinix said Thursday that it has paid $225M for a Brazilian data center operator, ALOG Data Centers of Brazil S.A.. Equinix already owned a major chunk of ALOG, having purchased a 53 percent share of that company back in 2011 with Riverwood Capital. Equinix said this new deal purchases the remaining, 47 percent stake in ALOG from Riverwood Capital and ALOG's minority owners.


 

Marketplace


blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Latest Headlines

Browse Issues